Eucharia’s practice covers a wide range of structured capital markets products, encompassing securities, derivatives and related collateral arrangements, repos and securities lending. In particular, Eucharia has many years’ experience acting on repackagings and other structured credit products.
- Recent Work
- advising a syndicate of managers in relation to €500m Notes due 2047 by ELM B.V. Click here for more information
- advising major investment banks in relation to a range of repackagings, including complex collateralisation arrangements
- advising a leading retail and commercial bank in relation to retail structured note issuances
- advising a leading asset manager in relation to commodity linked products
- advising a major investment bank in relation to innovative structured finance transactions linked to CDS.
Eucharia graduated in 2003 with a BA (Hons) in Jurisprudence from Oxford University. She joined Simmons & Simmons in 2004 and qualified as a solicitor in 2006. During her time at the firm, she has been seconded to major investment banks on four occasions, to Sociedade Rebelo de Sousa in association with Simmons & Simmons in Lisbon and to our Hong Kong office.