Claudia is a partner in the corporate & commercial group in Hong Kong. She focuses her practice on capital market and corporate finance transactions, primarily advising underwriters and companies on initial public offerings and listings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. She also has extensive experience in advising on compliance issues for listed companies and general commercial matters.
- Recent Work
- advising Forever Top (Asia) Limited and its consortium of investors as underwriters on US$90m open offer of new shares of i-CABLE Communications Limited to its existing shareholders as part of the acquisition of and capital injection into i-CABLE Communications Limited by Forever Top (Asia) Limited
- advising New World Development Company Limited as vendor on RMB1.85bn disposal of subsidiaries which operate hotels and shopping mall in Shanghai to a connected person
- advising Cosmic Leader Holdings Limited as offeror on US$55m acquisition of 65.04% interest in Jimei International Entertainment Group Limited (now known as Starlight Culture Entertainment Group Limited) and US$30m mandatory unconditional cash offer by Zhongtai International Capital Limited on behalf of Cosmic Leader Holdings Limited
- advising Advanced Card Systems Holdings Limited (now known as HNA Technology Investments Holdings Limited) as offeree company and its founding family as vendors on US$67m disposal of 61.39% interest by the founding family to HNA EcoTech Pioneer Acquisition and US$42m mandatory unconditional cash offer by Fortune (HK) Securities Limited on behalf of HNA EcoTech Pioneer Acquisition
- advising Suchuang Gas Corporation Limited as issuer on US$55m offering of shares and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, underwritten by BNP Paribas, Haitong International and CIMB
- advising Newton Resources Ltd as issuer on US$225m initial public offering and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, underwritten by Citi, Macquarie and BOCOM International
- advising Advanced Card System Holdings Limited (now known as HNA Technology Investments Holdings Limited) on its transfer of listing from the Growth Enterprise Market in Hong Kong to the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- advising Vision Fame International Holding Limited on its US$295m placement of shares and convertible bonds.
Claudia obtained her LLM from the University of London and LLB from The University of Hong Kong. She is qualified as a solicitor in Hong Kong and England and Wales.
Before moving to private practice, Claudia has been with the Listing Division of the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, the owner and operator of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, for five years, focusing on IPO transactions.