Emilie Danglades Perez
Emilie is a Paris based litigation lawyer. She is specialized in commercial and product liability litigation, data protection and insurance law.
Emilie represents French and foreign companies before civil and commercial courts.
- Recent Work
- advising and assisting French and foreign companies in litigation resulting from breach of contractual obligations or breach of commercial relationship-related claims
- advising and assisting pharmaceutical companies in product liability cases (involving medicines, medical devices, clinical trials)
- advising a digital company on French regulatory requirements applicable to its activities (regulated activities, Internet users rights, Consumer Law)
- conducting data protection audit for the implementation of EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (“GDPR”) and drafting the appropriate information documents and contractual provisions required by GDPR and French data protection Law
- assisting and advising insurance companies within the framework of disputes in France against their insured (Product Liability Insurance; Professional Indemnity insurance, Directors & Officers insurance).
Emilie joined the Paris office of Simmons & Simmons in January 2011.
Graduated from Sciences Po Paris (judicial and legal professions section), Emilie also holds a postgraduate degree in International and European Litigation from the University Paris X (Nanterre).
Emilie is proficient in English and German.