Simmons & Simmons has been active in Asia for over 30 years.
We are recognised as one of the leading international full service law firms in Asia. We have offices in Beijing, Hong Kong and Shanghai and our lawyers practise Hong Kong, English and US law. Our office in Singapore was established in 2013 and provides a hub to support clients throughout South East Asia.
We provide a full range of legal services to major multinationals, international investment banks and financial institutions, government agencies and national companies.
Recent awards and accolades:
- advised on the first RMB bond issue by a multinational company in Hong Kong (McDonalds Corporation RMB Bond Offering – named Debt Market Deal of the Year at the Macallan ALB Hong Kong Law Awards 2011)
acted on the first Renminbi bond issuance by a foreign-invested bank: the first retail investment product authorised by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission post-Lehman (Bank of East Asia, 2009)
- awarded best Law Firm, Asia ex-Japan by AsianInvestor 2013
- awarded international Firm of the Year 2013 (Labour & Employment) by China Law & Practice Award
- awarded employment Law Firm of the Year at the Asian Legal Business 2013 (Hong Kong)
- awarded band 1 for Employment: Foreign firms (China) in Asia-Pacific Legal 500 2013/14
- awarded band 1 for Employment practice (Hong Kong) in Asia-Pacific Legal 500 2013/14
- awarded band 1 for Investment Funds (Hong Kong) in Asia-Pacific Legal 500 2013/14.