Dr Theresia Gondro
Theresia is specialised in advising multi-national clients in Corporate and Commercial matters. This includes advising on Corporate Reorganisations, M&A and Real Estate transactions. Theresia also has substantial expertise in dealing with general Corporate and Commercial matters including litigation. Her expertise includes in particular M&A, Corporate restructuring/reorganization, general Corporate and Commercial law and general Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Recent Work
- advising Epidarex as lead investor alongside GIMV and EMBL on the EUR 14m Series A Financing Round in Topas Therapeutics GmbH
- advising NEO Capital Partners in a recapitalization of Scarosso GmbH involving a restructuring and recapitalisation of the business
- advising the owners of media agency Conrad Caine GmbH in its sale to WPP
- advising the German subsidiaries of an US-listed company in restructuring its real estate portfolio in Germany
- advising AAR Corp. in the sale of its German aerospace division to TransDigm, lnc. in a USD 725m transaction
- advising US listed Blackhawk Networks, lnc. in its acquisition of Retailo AG in a EUR 50m transaction
- advising Telair GmbH in its acquisition of a business unit from an EADS-subsidiary.
Theresia joined Simmons & Simmons as Counsel in the firm's Munich office in September 2017. Prior to joining Simmons & Simmons she worked for a major international law firm also based in Munich. After studying law at the University of Freiburg and writing her Doctorate Thesis in Bayreuth, Theresia qualified as Rechtsanwältin (German lawyer) in 2008. She is fluent in German and English and advises in both languages.