Stephanie provides corporate advice on a wide range of issues including mergers & acquisitions, corporate reorganisations, joint ventures and corporate finance.
- Recent Work
- advising Funding Circle SME Income Fund Limited on its £150 million placing and offer for subscription and £350 million share issuance programme
- advising Deka Immobilien Investment GmbH on its circa £35 million disposal of certain real estate assets
- advising the E.ON group on its international restructuring and demerger
- advising Novartis AG on its circa $30 billion ‘asset swap’ and consumer health joint venture with GlaxoSmithKline
- advising the Electricity Supply Board of Ireland on the circa £200 million disposal of certain pan-European power generation assets.
Stephanie joined Simmons & Simmons LLP in 2015 having spent 6 years at a magic circle law firm, where she was based in London and spent time on secondment to Hong Kong. She has also been on secondment to the legal M&A team of a leading international pharmaceutical company, where she was based in Switzerland. Stephanie holds a MA in Law from Cambridge University.