Rose-Anna is a managing associate in our Projects team. Rose-Anna trained at a leading magic circle law firm where she qualified in England and Wales in 2008. She joined the Projects team at Simmons in April 2013.
Rose-Anna advises on project structuring and development to support multi-sourced project financings; refinancing and debt restructurings and on the acquisition and disposal of project financed energy and infrastructure assets. Rose-Anna has been involved in a wide range of finance work, with emphasis on advising traditional banks and institutional investors looking to structure their investments at both primary and operational phases in the wider global energy and infrastructure sector.
- Recent Work
- advising on the project financing of the SASA zinc, lead and silver mine in Macedonia for Lynx Resources Ltd , a joint venture between Orion Mine Finance and Fusion Capital
- advising Mitsubishi Corporation on the project financing (involving JBIC) of the $3bn Facility D IWPP in Qatar
- advising the arrangers of three project financings of onshore wind farms in round 3 of South Africa’s renewable energy IPP programme - the wind farms have a combined capacity of 360 MW and represent an investment of approximately ZAR9bn
- advising Shere Group, a cross-border phone mast business owned by Arcus Infrastructure on the refinancing of its portfolio and the consolidation of its debt
- advising SNC-Lavalin on the exercise of its option to divest its ownership interest in the Ambatovy Nickel Joint Venture Project, a laterite nickel mine operation and a hydrometallurgical processing plant in Madagascar
- advising Macquarie Capital on an investment structure under which they provide 100% of the finance for the development of UK solar projects on a JV basis, and its subsequent proposed IPO and disposal
- advising Gate terminal B.V. on the project financing of an LNG Break Bulk facility in Rotterdam
- advising Macquarie Bank Limited on the acquisition financing of two portfolios of circa 4,3400 UK rooftop solar assets (in aggregate) by Springpark Capital.