Olivia is a managing associate in the international litigation and professional risks group and advises insurers and insureds within a variety of disciplines on the defence of a broad range of professional negligence cases. Olivia also has extensive experience in providing policy coverage advice to London market primary and excess layer insurers.
- Recent Work
- advising London market insurers on policy coverage in respect of global “metal on metal” claims affecting the medical devices industry
- advising a leading London market insurer on policy coverage in respect of an accountants’ professional negligence claim
- advising London market insurers on policy coverage in respect of US proceedings arising out of breach of a Joint Venture Agreement
- advising a leading London market insurer and its insured in an IFA negligence claim
- defending a leading worldwide manufacturer of plastic pipework in a product liability negligence case
- acting for a city law firm in its defence of a professional negligence claim arising out of advice provided in relation to an individual voluntary arrangement
- acting for the claimants in a multi-million pound solicitors’ professional negligence claim.
Olivia joined Simmons & Simmons in February 2011 as a trainee solicitor and qualified in February 2013.