Mark is an associate in our Financial Markets Litigation group within our international dispute resolution practice. His practice includes complex regulatory investigations (FCA and PRA) and litigation for banks and asset managers.
- Recent Work
- advising multiple clients in relation to FCA systems and controls investigations
- advising a client in relation to an FCA market manipulation investigation
- advising multiple financial institutions in relation to the contentious risks posed by Brexit
- advising a financial institution on a claim brought against it in the High Court in relation to the restructuring of an investment
- advising an asset manager on an appeal to the Court of the Appeal in relation to contractual construction.
Mark joined Simmons & Simmons as a trainee in March 2015, and qualified into the Financial Markets Litigation group in March 2017. Mark spent six months on secondment at a hedge fund manager based in London.