Mark is a supervising associate in our Financial Markets Litigation group within our international dispute resolution practice. His practice includes complex regulatory investigations (FCA and PRA) and litigation for banks and asset managers.
- Recent Work
- advising multiple clients in relation to FCA systems and controls investigations
- advising a client in relation to an FCA market manipulation investigation
- advising multiple financial institutions in relation to the contentious risks posed by Brexit
- advising a financial institution on a claim brought against it in the High Court in relation to the restructuring of an investment
- advising an asset manager on an appeal to the Court of the Appeal in relation to contractual construction.
Mark joined Simmons & Simmons as a trainee in March 2015, and qualified into the Financial Markets Litigation group in March 2017. Mark spent six months on secondment at a hedge fund manager based in London.