Leonor provides advice in both capital markets and international banking matters, with a particular focus on issues of fund and real-estate financing, debt securities, securitisation transactions, syndicated lending, leveraged acquisition finance, refinancing and restructuring.
She also advises banks and other professionals of the financial sectors on specific regulatory matters.
- Recent Work
- advising major international banks on fund financing and in relation to the financing of real estate portfolio, acquisition of properties and restructuring of real estate financing portfolio
- advised major international banks in relation to their off-balance sheet repackaging platform, the update of their notes issuance programmes and the various issuances and other related matters
- advising on cross-border banking matters involving security packages
- set up securitisation vehicles regulated and supervised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
- advising international financial institutions on issues involving Brexit planning and on cross-border regulatory matters.
Leonor qualified as a lawyer in Paris and in Luxembourg in 2015. She is an Associate working in the banking and capital markets department with a particular focus on transactions and regulatory work. Before joining Simmons & Simmons Luxembourg LLP, Leonor worked at other international leading law firms in Paris and Luxembourg.
She holds a specialised Master’s degree in European and International Business Law from the Katholiek Universiteit van Leuven (Belgium) and an advanced Master’s degree in European and International Business Law from the University Paris-Dauphine (France).
Leonor speaks English, French, and Dutch.