Kelvin is a supervising associate in the corporate and commercial group in Singapore and specialises in private and cross-border M&A, with a particular focus on the Energy and Infrastructure and Asset Management sectors. He has particular experience in auction processes, recently advising on both buy-side and sell-side mandates.
- Recent Work
- advising Veolia Water UK PLC on the £1.24bn disposal of its UK regulated water business
- advising Gartmore on the £4.1bn merger of its private equity fund of funds business with that of Hermes
- advising a major UK private equity firm on its proposed acquisition of a UK regulated water business
- advising ONGC Videsh Limited on the corporate aspects of a number of acquisitions in the oil and gas sector, including the US$1.1bn acquisition of equity interests in the ACG oil fields and BTC pipeline in Azerbaijan
- advising Intertrust S.A. on its acquisition (by auction) of Walkers Global Services (a leading global provider of fiduciary services) from the Walkers law firm
- advising several private equity funds (including Augmentum Capital, Celtic Pharma and Mitsui Private Equity) on their minority investments in the TMT, Life Sciences and Energy sectors.
Kelvin joined Simmons & Simmons in August 2008 and has broad international experience, having worked as a corporate lawyer in the firm’s London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Dubai offices.