Karin Hribar is a senior lawyer in our office in Düsseldorf, Germany. She is specialised on M&A transactions, joint ventures and corporate restructurings. She focuses her activities of national and internatinal clients on cross-border transactions.
- Recent Work
- advising a DAX 30 group on the corporate restructuring, the spin-off of a business division and the subsequent going public of such business division
- advising a Dutch food group on the sales of several business divisions as well as on the establishment of a joint venture
- advising a financial service provider on the sale of its payment services business to a Swiss entity
- advising a US group on the sale of its industrial companies in Germany, Hungary, China, India, Poland and Italy to a German financial investor
- advising Moog Inc. on the acquisition of the German and Czech producer of electric machines and drives Vues Brno s.r.o.
- advising a US group on the sale of its business division in Germany, Austria and Hungary to a Swiss entity.
Karin Hribar studied law at the University of Constance. During her legal clerkship she inter alia worked for a business consultancy in Cape Town.
Following five years as lawyer in another international law firm, Karin Hribar is now working for the corporate team of Simmons & Simmons in Düsseldorf.