Jeroen specialises in capital market transactions with a focus on asset-backed transactions such as securitisations, covered bonds and supply chain financing. He represents large financial institutions in their capacity as originator or arranger. He has also been involved in numerous loan portfolio sales, acting for both sellers and buyers.
- Recent Work
- advising originators and arrangers on securitisations and other types of asset-backed financing
- advising arrangers and dealers on covered bond programmes
- advising Dutch financial institutions on the establishment of mortgage funds
- advising Dutch financial institutions and international hedge funds on the divestment and acquisition of loan assets
- advising financial institutions and corporates on supply chain financing products
- advising financial institutions on cash pooling products.
Jeroen graduated from the University of Leiden in 2000 and the University of Oxford in 2001 (Magister Juris graduate course). Before joining Simmons & Simmons, he worked at another leading international law firm for fifteen years.
He has published various articles on asset-backed finance in Dutch legal journals. Jeroen is a contributing editor to the 2019 FinTech edition of Getting The Deal Through.