Eric is partner in the finance litigation group in our Paris office where he focuses on commercial, corporate and finance matters before the French courts, as well as alternative dispute resolution. He also has strong experience in proceedings before French market regulators (AMF/ACPR). He advises listed companies, companies from the finance, industry and service sectors, asset managers, hedge funds and auditors.
- Recent Work
- assisting a French bank on various investigations carried out by the AMF
- assisting a Board member of a listed company in sanction proceedings initiated by the AMF on the ground of market abuse
- assisting several banks in various mis-selling cases before French Courts
- assisting a French listed company on various regulatory issues relating to market regulation
- assisting an International insurance company in the context of various investigations
- assisting the CEO of a French listed company on an investigation carried out by the AMF on the financial information of the company.
Eric became a partner of Simmons & Simmons in 2010. Prior to joining Simmons & Simmons, he spent six years at a Top Tier French law firm in Paris, where he was a member of the corporate and litigation department.