Durlove is an associate in our Frankfurt office and advises credit and financial services institutions on regulatory issues.
She advises banks, payment and financial service providers on compliance and risk management pre-as well as post establishment of their regulated business.
- Recent Work
- advising national and international credit institutions on regulatory aspects
- advising foreign market participants on prudential licensing issues
- advising foreign investment managers on fund distribution in Germany
- advising foreign financial service providers on the operation of branches in Germany
- advising credit institutions and investment firms in preparation for the market access in Germany
- conducting a special investigation.
Before joining Simmons & Simmons in December 2018, Durlove worked for one of the leading audit firms in the field of Business Integrity. In addition to regulatory issues, she also advised on money laundering and white-collar crime law.
Durlove studied law at the Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg and at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen. She completed her legal clerkship and her 2nd state examination at the Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am Main.