Dianusch is a lawyer based in our Frankfurt office and experienced in all fields of corporate real estate law. She advises clients in the areas of national and international real estate transactions, commercial leases, project developments and real estate finance transactions. She is involved in advising a number of German and international real estate investors and vendors in connection with the acquisition and sale of commercial real estate and real estate portfolios.
In addition, Dianusch has broad experience in the area of corporate law and property finance law. She also advises national and international clients on an ongoing basis with respect to general lease and real estate issues.
- Recent Work
- advising a financing syndicate on the refinancing of a large German real estate portfolio
- advising an international advertising agency on the lease of office spaces in Munich
- advising a foreign joint venture on corporate law aspects of the founding and setting-up of a branch in Germany
- advising an international real estate investor group on the acquisition as well as the acquisition financing of eight retail properties
- advising the M7 Real Estate Group on an ongoing basis in all tenancy and property law matters including transactions in Germany
- advising an international real estate investor on the acquisition of several light industrial property portfolios, including advice on the acquisition financing
- advising a UK based real estate asset manager in property management related issues.
Dianusch read law at the University of Mannheim. After working for two other major international law firms as well as a large German firm for a number of years, she joined the corporate team of the Simmons & Simmons Frankfurt office in May 2012.