Dan is a Supervising Associate in the UK Corporate Group. He provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and corporate governance matters and has developed a specialism advising on strategic and minority investments. He is part of the Firm's international FinTech and Digital Health teams and in 2018 spent eleven months on secondment to Invesco, providing legal support to its UK Equities team.
- Recent Work
- advised Invesco on a minority equity investment in Oxford Genetics
- advised HSBC on a minority equity investment in Quantexa
- advised Metro AG on a minority equity investment in Yoyo Wallet
- advised YYX Capital on its acquisition of Mahabis
- advised Avery Dennison on a minority equity investment in Pragmatic Printing
Dan joined Simmons & Simmons in 2014 and is based in the Bristol office.