Chloe is a supervising associate in our international Dispute Resolution department, specialising in financial disputes. Her practice involves complex, high value litigation and investigations for global banks and asset managers.
- Recent Work
- PCP Capital Partners LLP v Barclays Bank plc - acting for the defendant to a civil fraud claim valued over £1bn
- advising an investment bank defending civil proceedings based on alleged EURIBOR manipulation
- Afren Plc (In Administration) and others v Osman Shahenshah and Anors - advising the former Chief Operating Officer on civil claims brought by Afren Plc and its Nigerian subsidiary against its former directors and commercial partners for alleged unlawful conduct
- advising global banks on topics of conflict of laws, governing law and jurisdiction in light of Brexit
- advising clients on data protection issues, including data subject access requests.
Chloe joined Simmons & Simmons as a trainee in September 2014 and qualified into our international dispute resolution department in September 2016. She has been seconded to the Hong Kong office.