Charlotte Damiano specialises in tax law and international tax law. She acts as both advisor and litigator in matters regarding tax law and Urssaf. She has also taken part in many purchase, restructuring and joint venture operations. Charlotte has strong experience in transfer pricing. She works with pharmaceutical, medical and biological companies in the abovementioned fields. She also advises individuals on asset tax law.
- Recent Work
- advising GlaxoSmithKline on a new transfer pricing policy
- assisting Johnson & Johnson (Janssen-Cilag) with a tax audit, primarily regarding transfer pricing
- assisting Bayer in disputes with the French authorities relating to pharmaceutical contributions and taxes
- assisting Otsuka with co-commercialization agreements
- assisting a Japanese group with an arbitration procedure relating to pharmaceutical contributions and taxes.
Charlotte joined Simmons & Simmons in June 2013. She holds a DEA in Economics and Business Laws. After being admitted to the Paris Bar in 2009, Charlotte has spent most of his career in American law firms.