Cedric specialises in private investment funds. He advises international asset managers on regulated and unregulated Luxembourg investment funds. This includes particularly fund structuring and establishing new funds.
Cedric has extensive experience in a wide range of investment strategies including private equity, venture capital, infrastructure and real estate.
- Recent Work
- advising a US asset manager on the launch of a Luxembourg SCSp qualifying as a RAIF investing in European real estate
- advising a US asset manager on the launch of an unregulated debt fund in the form of a Luxembourg SCSp
- advising a large German institutional investor with respect to two investments in Luxembourg investment funds established respectively as an unregulated SCSp and in the form of an SCSp-RAIF
- advising a US asset manager on the launch of a private equity fund investing in and developing global cyber security assets in the form of a SCSp-RAIF
- advising a French asset manager on the launch of an unregulated Luxembourg real estate master fund investing in hospitality real estate
- advising a French asset manager on the launch of an umbrella specialised investment fund investing in infrastructure debt.
Cedric joined Simmons & Simmons in 2018. Prior to joining Simmons & Simmons, Cedric worked at an offshore magic circle law firm.
Cedric holds a specialised Master’s degree in Business Law from the University of Bordeaux (France) and an advanced Master’s degree in International Arbitration from the University of Montpellier (France). He also holds a Harvard University Certificates in U.S. Contract Law.
Cedric is fluent in French and English.