Cathrine Foldberg Møller
Providing advice on banking matters, in particular syndicated loans, asset finance, leveraged acquisition finance, refinancing and restructuring.
Regulatory as well as capital markets work, namely MTN programmes, securitisation vehicles, high yield bond issuances and listing on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- Recent Work
- advising a global asset management firm on the financing of private equity acquisitions
- advising on the issue of government sukuk bonds (Islamic Finance)
- advising on the solvent restructuring of an international service provider
- advising on issues of high yield bonds and notes under MTN programmes and listings on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange or Euro MTF market
- advising on cross-border banking matters involving security packages.
Cathrine qualified as a lawyer in Luxembourg in 2011. Cathrine is a Managing Associate working in particular with banking and capital markets transactions. Before joining Simmons & Simmons Luxembourg LLP, Cathrine worked at another leading international law firm.
Cathrine speaks English, French, German, Luxembourgish and Danish.