Augustin de Longeaux
Augustin advises on a broad array of matters relating to investment management and investment funds, ranging from fund formation, regulatory advice, licences application, to advising investors on prospective fund investments and secondary transactions.
He has a particular focus on the formation of regulated or unregulated Luxembourg investment funds with illiquid investment strategies.
- Recent Work
- advising on the launch of a Luxembourg unregulated European infrastructure fund
- advising on the launch of a series of “funds of one” investment vehicles investing in European assets
- advising on the launch of a regulated real estate debt fund
- advising on the launch of an umbrella specialised investment fund investing in infrastructure debt
- advising on the launch of a Luxembourg private equity reserved alternative investment fund investing in agro-industry
- assisting a private equity asset manager on the set up and licencing of a Luxembourg AIFM.
Augustin joined Simmons & Simmons in 2018. He has over 10 years’ experience and has been trained in leading fund formation teams.