Alejandro Dominguez Becerra
Alejandro has experience in tax structuring advice for hedge funds (real estate & private equity), consulting in the field of exchange of information (FATCA & CRS) for financial institutions in Luxembourg, legal banking advice and also has research and teaching experience.
He has been seconded to a global leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm in London.
He has also been invited to present a tax workshop session on FATCA/CRS at the Université du Luxembourg (Tax LLM program).
- Recent Work
- Tax advice on real estate acquisitions located in Germany and France
- Exchange of information consulting for a global asset manager
- Tax aspects of project financing
- Tax advice on securitisation transactions
- Tax aspects of fund structuring (regulated and non-regulated)
- Tax advice on migration, transformation and restructuring of Luxembourg entities
- Tax due diligence procedures
- Tax advice on IP box vehicles
Alejandro gained experience in a leading Spanish bank in Colombia as a legal advisor. Afterwards, he lectured “Tax planning” courses at Universidad Externado de Colombia in Bogotá. Later on, he became established in Luxembourg and gained further experience as a tax adviser for a “Big four” company.
Alejandro is a qualified lawyer in France (Avocat au Barreau de Paris) since 2017 and in Colombia since 2013 (Abogado).