Firm Elects New Board Members
16 May 2016
International law firm Simmons & Simmons has elected Andrea Accornero to the firm’s Board, and re-elected Fiona Loughrey for another term.
Andrea joined Simmons & Simmons as a partner in Milan in 2008. He specialises in private equity and M&A issues with a particular focus on acquisitions, disposals and refinancings for some of the most respected and recognised organisations in Italy and internationally.
Fiona is a partner and head of the firm’s employment practice in China. She was one of the first lawyers in Hong Kong to specialise in employment law and is also chair of the Employment Law Committee of the Hong Kong Law Society.
The Simmons & Simmons Board is now comprised of Colin Passmore (Chairman), Jeremy Hoyland (ex officio as the firm’s Managing Partner), Andrea Accornero, Caroline Hunter-Yeats, Fiona Loughrey, Alyson Lockett, Leo Verhoeff, Patrick Wallace, Rodger Hughes and Michael Woodford (as non-executive directors), and Kathryn Greaves (ex officio as the firm’s financial director).
Notes to editors:
1. We are a leading international law firm with fully integrated teams working through offices in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, and bring experienced professionals to some of the most active growth markets today. Our focus on a small number of sectors means we are able to understand and respond to our clients’ needs. Our industry sectors are: Asset Management & Investment Funds, Financial Institutions, Life Sciences and Telecoms, Media & Technology (TMT). We also focus on the E&I market, in particular through our international projects and construction teams. We have a track record for innovation and delivering value to clients through new ways of working.
2. Simmons & Simmons is an international legal practice carried on by Simmons & Simmons LLP and its affiliated practices. Accordingly, references to Simmons & Simmons mean Simmons & Simmons LLP and the other partnerships and other entities or practices authorised to use the name “Simmons & Simmons” or one or more of those practices as the context requires. The word “partner” refers to a member of Simmons & Simmons LLP or an employee or consultant with equivalent standing and qualifications or to an individual with equivalent status in one of Simmons & Simmons LLP’s affiliated practices. For further information on the international entities and practices, refer to simmons-simmons.com/legalresp
3. For all firmwide news and expert commentary, visit our website at simmons-simmons.com or our award-winning online legal service at elexica.com.
4. News is also published via the firm’s page on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/simmons-&-simmons.
5. For further information, please contact Heather McMaster, Senior Communications & PR Executive on +44 207 825 3962 or at email@example.com, or Lauryn Mann, Communications & PR Executive on +44 20 7825 3764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.