Firm Advises on €600m Hybrid Bond Issuance
07 May 2015
International law firm Simmons & Simmons has advised DONG Energy A/S on its issuance of €600m Callable Subordinated Capital Securities due 3015.
The Simmons & Simmons team was led by capital markets partner Piers Summerfield and managing associate Tony Geffin. UK tax advice was provided by partner Mark Sheiham and associate Laura Allwright.
Commenting on the transaction, Piers Summerfield, said: “We are delighted to have advised DONG Energy A/S on its very successful hybrid bond issuance. The success of this transaction is testament to the strength of our debt capital markets team, including our corporate hybrid expertise.”
Notes to editors:
- We are a leading international law firm with fully integrated teams working through offices in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, and bring experienced professionals to some of the most active growth markets today. Our focus on a small number of sectors means we are able to understand and respond to our clients’ needs. Our industry sectors are: Asset Management & Investment Funds, Energy & Infrastructure, Financial Institutions, Life Sciences and Telecoms, Media & Technology (TMT). We have a track record for innovation and delivering value to clients through new ways of working.
- Simmons & Simmons is an international legal practice carried on by Simmons & Simmons LLP and its affiliated practices. Accordingly, references to Simmons & Simmons mean Simmons & Simmons LLP and the other partnerships and other entities or practices authorised to use the name “Simmons & Simmons” or one or more of those practices as the context requires. The word “partner” refers to a member of Simmons & Simmons LLP or an employee or consultant with equivalent standing and qualifications or to an individual with equivalent status in one of Simmons & Simmons LLP’s affiliated practices. For further information on the international entities and practices, refer to simmons-simmons.com/legalresp.
- Visit our website at simmons-simmons.com or our award-winning online legal service at elexica.com.
- The Simmons & Simmons Debt Capital Markets (‘DCM’) team advises on a full range of debt and equity-linked transactions. We work for many of the most active and innovative investment banks, as well as a number of significant corporates and institutional investors, and have a reputation for swift, efficient and cost-effective execution in a diverse range of jurisdictions.
- For further information, please contact Heather McMaster, Senior Communications & PR Executive on +44 20 7825 3962 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.