Simmons & Simmons (Beijing) Intellectual Property Agency Company Limited
Simmons & Simmons (Beijing) Intellectual Property Agency Company Limited (the Simmons & Simmons IP Agency) is a licensed intellectual property (IP) agency in China, which enables us to offer a one-stop-shop service for clients in relation to Chinese trade marks and related IP needs. The Simmons & Simmons IP Agency’s ability to work directly with the Chinese authorities provides economic efficiencies which means we offer our clients international level services in a cost-effective manner.
We are permitted by Chinese regulations and laws to provide a range of intellectual property related services to our clients, including:
- filing and prosecuting trade marks directly at the Chinese Trade Marks Office and Trade Mark Review and Adjudication Board
- filing oppositions and cancellation actions at the CTO and TRAB
- pursuing appeals of trade mark related matters at the People’s Courts in Beijing
- assisting clients on patent matters including patent prosecution and litigation issues
- providing strategic IP portfolio management advice
- assisting with copyright registration and related advice
- management of IP litigation
- representing clients in enforcement matters before the administrative authorities including China Customs.
The Simmons & Simmons IP Agency is led by Beijing-based partner George Chan and supported by a team of six professionals specialising in intellectual property. The team specialises in the formulation, implementation and management of multinational clients' IP portfolios in China and the Asia-Pacific region and enforcement of IP rights in China. They also have experience in the areas of regulatory approval, trade secrets protection, negotiation and drafting of IP agreements, and domain name dispute resolution.
Simmons & Simmons (Beijing) Intellectual Property Agency Company Limited is registered in China as a wholly foreign owned company and is permitted by Chinese regulations to provide a range of intellectual property related services.
- How To Find Us
A map showing the location of our office is available to download at right.
Travel on the express train from the airport to the first stop - Sanyuanqiao Station - then change to tube (metro) Line 10 which is a few stops to Guomao Station.
Travel on Lines 1 or 10 to Guomao Station, and leave via the exit for Guomao Tower 2.
Follow directions to Guomao Tower 2.
The nearest train station is Beijing Station. From there, take a taxi to Guomao 2, or take tube (metro) Line 2 to Yonganli station and change there to Line 1 and travel one stop to Guomao Station.