Information, Communications & Technology
Our contracting expertise and experience includes:
- IT, infrastructure, data centre, application development, application maintenance, finance & accounting, facilities management, HR, operation & maintenance, other business process, networks, communications and contact centre.
- hardware, software (including open source) licensing, development and support systems integration, data centre services, and SaaS, PaaS and IaaS based services.
- network build and operate arrangements, satellite, submarine cable and wireless systems.
- linking and affiliate deals and acquisition of content.
- licensing of market data and electronic exchanges as well as outsourcing and procurement.
- outsourcing and procurement subject to the particular regulation and rules applicable to this sector.
- broadcasting via terrestrial, satellite, cable and IPTV infrastructure, technology and infrastructure procurement and content licensing.
Our advisory expertise and experience includes:
- advising on data security incidents, transfers of data outside the country of origin, recording/monitoring of communications, subject access requests, PCI compliance and freedom of information.
Telecoms and broadcasting regulation
- advising on ownership controls, licence grant and conditions, market liberalisation, regulatory complaints and disputes and consumer protection issues.
- advising on e-commerce rules, distance selling regulations, electronic marketing and advertising, e-money competitions and gaming and defences to liability for ISPs.
- advising on regulatory aspects of broadcasting and satellite services.