Jonathan specialises in international commercial arbitration and litigation. He acts as counsel and advises on a range of commercial disputes, including M&A disputes, as well as corporate litigation disputes.
- Recent Work
- advising and representing a global air cargo company in relation to proceedings regarding an alleged worldwide air cargo cartel
- acting as counsel to a company active in the water and waste sector in a post M&A dispute under the NAI Rules, as well as in related proceedings such as setting-aside proceedings, appeal proceedings and arbitral and ordinary summary proceedings
- advising and representing an international private equity company in a post M&A arbitration dispute under the NAI Rules
- acting as counsel to an international chemical conglomerate and a terminal operator in joint venture disputes under the NAI Rules and the ICC Rules
- advising and representing a Dutch listed company in summary proceedings regarding accountant’s liability.
Jonathan graduated from the University of Groningen where he earned a research master degree with a focus on private law. He was admitted to the Amsterdam bar in August 2014.
Jonathan is a member of the Dutch Association for Private Law (Vereniging voor Burgerlijk Recht).