Eric Boillot is partner in the finance litigation group in our Paris office where he focuses on commercial, corporate and finance matters before the French courts, as well as alternative dispute resolution. He also has a strong experience in proceedings before the French market regulator (AMF), where he advises companies from the finance, industry and service sectors, hedge funds and auditors.
- Recent Work
- Agilis Gestion - assisting an asset management company before the AMF
- Amber (Cayman) Fund Limited - assisting a hedge fund before the AMF
- Banque Pallas Stern - assisting three auditors before the Paris Courts in the context of the fall of Banque Pallas Stern and its parents company Comipar
- Dexia Securities France - assisting an investment company before the AMF
- EADS - assisting one of EADS' executives before the AMF
- JP Klein Investissement - assisting an asset management company before the AMF
- Laffitte Capital Management - advising and assisting a fund against its depositary in the context of the fall of Lehman Brothers
- Uncredit Bank Autria - assisting a bank before the Paris Commercial court, in a matter related to a dispute between Rhodia's former managers and a shareholder.
Eric became a partner of Simmons & Simmons in 2010. Prior to joining Simmons & Simmons, he spent six years at Rambaud Martel in Paris, where he was a member of the corporate and litigation department.