Edward is a managing associate in the financial market group in Singapore, where he advises on structured and OTC derivatives transactions as well as other wide ranging SPV structured finance transactions. Edward also advises on derivative regulations.
- Recent Work
- advising an investment banking client on the establishment of multi-issuance SPV programme
- acting on a variety of Credit-Linked Notes and Swap transactions for investment banking clients
- advising on secured SPV Convertible Bond Repackaging Transactions issued out of a multi-issuance SPV programme
- advising on fund and equity linked structured transactions, including delta-one pass-through, strategy-linked and proprietary index-linked structures
- advising on loan and equity total return swap transactions, including related collateralisation mechanisms
- member of the Simmons & Simmons APAC Regulatory Co-ordination team.
Edward qualified as a solicitor in 2010 and joined Simmons & Simmons in 2016. Prior to joining Simmons & Simmons, Edward was based in London and worked in-house within the financial markets division of a large banking group.