Catherine specialises in financial services regulatory work with a focus on advising on products and financial services offered by the buy-side community. She advises institutional managers, private banks and wealth managers.
She has significant experience in advising clients on complex regulatory change projects and the impact of these on fund ranges and financial services.
Catherine leads navigator: registrations - our cost-effective, reliable and user friendly service to manage and maintain cross border registrations. She also manages our specialist KIID production facility.
Catherine is a member of the firm’s Brexit team. Click here for more information.
- Recent Work
- advising 3 of the top 10 largest asset managers in the word on Brexit
- provision of continuous regulatory support to global asset managers
- advising a leading US ETF manager on its EU distribution policy
- undertaking multiple cross-border surveys for clients ensuring distribution matters comply with local rules in each target jurisdiction
- advising on the structuring of investment fund websites to ensure compliance with local regulations.
Catherine started her career working in Luxembourg for the legal arm of a large accountancy firm. She trained with a leading Irish law firm, and joined the Simmons & Simmons Financial Services team in 2008.