Andrada specialises in project development and commercial contracting.
Andrada focuses on the (re)development and realization of complex large-scale projects. This includes industrial production facilities, infrastructure, renewables and office space. Her experience also includes advising on related commercial contracts and the resolution of disputes.
Andrada is fluent in English, Dutch and Romanian.
- Recent Work
- advising RE-N Produktion ApS on the development of an innovative biomass (manure digestion system) power plant in several cities in the Netherlands, including EPC/O&M and supply agreements
- advising Meijer Realty Partners B.V. on the acquisition of ASR Vastgoed Ontwikkeling N.V. This complex acquisition consisted of eight different projects in the Netherlands, including offices, retail and housing
- advising Meijer Realty Partners B.V. on the redevelopment of the Amsterdam Osdorp area (mixed use), including contracts with the municipality of Amsterdam, contractors, investors and a public care centre
- advising Meijer Realty Partners B.V. on the contract management of newly developed offices
- advising a global building materials company on the redevelopment of its new European head office and contract management
- advising a global early life nutrition producer on the purchasing of packaging- and raw materials
- representing a leading Dutch construction company in a dispute with a contractor in Eastern Europe in respect of the construction of a drying plant.
Andrada graduated in 2010 from the Erasmus University in Rotterdam where she earned a master’s degree in Commercial Law. She joined Simmons & Simmons shortly thereafter and successfully completed the Law Firm School in 2012.
Andrada is an author of the SDU Comments to the Dutch Civil Code (SDU Commentaar Vermogensrecht), articles 7:9 – 7:19a (Legal duties and obligations of the seller) and articles 7:20 – 7:25 (Particular effects of a non-performance by the seller). Furthermore, she publishes on a regular basis in a newsletter (Actualiteiten Bouwrecht) published by the Netherlands Institute for Construction Law.
Andrada is a member of the Dutch Romanian Network, as designated legal expert.