Agnès is part of the International Funds Group of Simmons & Simmons.
She has significant experience in all aspects of international complex fund structures and regulatory advice (such as AIFM approval and ELTIF approval), having focused on private investment funds in France, London and Luxembourg over the last 14 years.
She acts for asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of mid-market and large private equity funds, infrastructure funds, debt funds, real estate funds and carried interest/co-investment arrangements.
- Recent Work
- advising Meridiam in relation to the structuring and establishment of all their funds for the last thirteen years including the €1.3bn Meridiam Infrastructure Europe III S.L.P., the first approved-ELTIF in the European Union and the first French limited partnership ever (société de libre partenariat)
- advising Eurazeo PME in relation to the structuring and establishment of their third fund Eurazeo PME III (over €650m)
- advising a pan-European manager in relation to the purchase of a French management company and the AMF approval of a new alternative investment fund manager located in France
- advising a global asset manager in relation to the structuring and establishment of its first and successor infrastructure debt fund
- advising a French manager in relation to an innovative carried interest scheme for its debt and real estate funds.
Prior to joining Simmons & Simmons, Agnès worked at SJ Berwin (Paris and London office) for 11 years and at a magic circle law firm in Luxembourg for two years.
Agnès is a graduate of the University Aix-en-Provence (Magistère - DESS-DJCE in Business and Tax Law, 2001) and of the City University of Hong Kong (LL.M., 2002).