Leading the change in the legal market for eDiscovery solutions
Market leading experience:
- in 2008, we were the first law firm outside the US to bring the now market-leading eDiscovery platform, Relativity, in-house
- since then, we have hand-picked legal and technical experts, who train, advise and work with our lawyers on a daily basis
- in 2013 we completed our first predictive coding review as part of a regulatory investigation. Since 2013 we have focussed on using artificial intelligence and analytical functionality across the board.
- we create bespoke solutions and workflows, reducing the time and cost of eDiscovery on each project
- we utilise the analytics capabilities of our eDiscovery solutions on every matter, at no additional cost.
- our track record has been established by assisting some of the world’s largest institutions
- we were quoted by The SWIFT Institute in its February 2016 working paper on ‘The role of big data in governance: A regulatory and legal perspective of analytics in global financial services’
- we've been selected to present at Relativity Fest 2015 in Chicago, USA
Click here for further details of our work in practice.
Want to learn more?
If you want to learn more about our eDiscovery solution and you are already a client of the firm, please contact any of the lawyers you normally deal with. Alternatively, please contact us and we will arrange for a member of our eDiscovery Solutions team to call you.