Our team comprises leading litigators, many with technical backgrounds, that have unrivalled experience of litigating patents before national courts (including at appeal and supreme court level) and the European Patent Office in technical fields such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, telecommunications, electronics, chemicals and engineering.
We have been at the forefront of changes in patent law and practice for over 40 years and our practitioners continue to lead the way currently advising on the establishment of, and the rules governing, the proposed Unified Patent Litigation System (UPLS) in Europe. All of our partners are listed in the main legal directories.
The strength, depth and reach of our practice; our ability to work as a tightly-knit, collaborative international team, providing both legal and strategic advice with the sole aim of achieving our clients' objectives, sets us apart from our competitors and is the key to our success.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- conducting and co-ordinating national and multi-jurisdictional patent litigation
- obtaining interim injunctions
- oppositions and other matters before the EPO and national patent offices
- opinions on patent validity and infringement
- customs detention strategies.