We protect some of the world's most valuable brands. We offer a one stop international trade mark and brands service to clients.
- we undertake a full range of clearance and strategic advice, registration, enforcement and portfolio management services for a diverse and high profile list of clients in many different sectors, such as consumer products, financial services, life sciences, sports, fashion and TMT
- partners widely recognised as leading practitioners in their fields by leading directories with a reputation for providing ‘cutting-edge advice’ and ‘superb client service’
- advising some of the most famous and recognisable brands in the world, including Burberry, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hugo Boss, Aquascutum, Cathay Pacific, Bacardi-Martini Group, The Body Shop and The Coca-Cola Company
- considerable experience in dealing with disputes and a good track record for obtaining resolution prior to court
- pan European expertise and ability to manage multi-jurisdictional litigation, strategy and negotiations.
We recently launched a specialist trade mark practice in China - click here for more information.
It's simply an exceptional team. " Chambers 2010
The “gold standard” intellectual property practice. Legal 500 EMEA 2009
We offer the full range of clearance, registration, conflict resolution, enforcement and portfolio management services including:
- brand clearance (locally, regionally and internationally) and advising on filing programmes
- registration of trade marks, filing and defending opposition, invalidity and revocation proceedings
- IP portfolio management
- countering brand infringement on the internet and other web related matters
- enforcement litigation for trade mark infringement, passing off and unfair competition
- company names enforcement, including through the new UK Company Names Adjudicators
- investigations and registration of IP rights with Customs and dealing with resulting border detentions
- running anti-counterfeiting programmes
- providing watch services to alert to third part use or registration
- advising on all forms of transactions affecting trade marks from isolated assignments to complex multinational licensing arrangements involving numerous registrations.