We work closely with our real estate, environment, construction and health and safety lawyers to provide a seamless, cost effective service handling all matters throughout the development lifecycle.
Working as part of the client’s development team, we establish close relationships with the professional team through involvement in the early stages of development proposals. We have dealt with many high profile developments and strive to unlock value from the client’s real estate assets.
We offer a wide range of services covering all aspects of town and country planning (zoning) with our core services including:
- strategic planning advice
- negotiating and securing planning permissions
- environmental impact assessments
- appeals and inquiries
- section 106 planning and other infrastructure agreements (highways, sewerage etc)
- public law challenges - judicial review and proceedings in the High Court
- development plan representation
- highways law including stopping-up and Transport and Works Act orders
- compulsory purchase - claims for compensation - Crichell Down rules enforcement
- heritage issues (Conservation Areas, Listed Buildings and Tree Preservation Orders)
- environmental aspects, in particular redevelopment of Brownfield sites (ensuring that maximum planning gain credit is achieved)
- climate change issues – eco homes, flood risk management and mitigation
- advice relating to advertisement consents.