Streitigkeiten im Energiesektor
Our energy litigation lawyers provide expert advice on all aspects of dispute resolution in connection with the energy industry, including oil and gas, electricity and petrochemicals. We handle both complex litigation and arbitration as well as advising on mediation and other forms of dispute resolution.
Abu Dhabi energy company
- advising in relation to a dispute arising from a construction project.
International energy companies
- advising on disputes relating to the provision of services and construction projects in the North Sea
- advising on a dispute relating to a North Sea Gas Sales Agreement
- advising on potential interference to business by activists
- advising on disputes relating to Joint Operating Agreements involving projects in Indonesia and India
- advising on a dispute relating to tariff charges for the transport of oil and gas
- advising on environmental claims relating to oil storage depots, contaminated land and contamination from cooling tower emissions.
Japan Gasoline Corporation
- acting in a dispute with a major oil company arising out of the construction of a gas plant in Saudi Arabia.
Major energy company
- assisting with litigation in Kuwait.
Major energy employer
- advising in a multi-million Euro claim for a major employer in the field of energy against the contractor of a tunnel.
Power plant equipment parts suppliers
- advising in £2m litigation proceedings in Germany.
- advising in an expert determination relating to a dispute with Regional Electricity Companies arising from the introduction of the New Electricity Trading Arrangements.